These adobo chicken thighs are a great way to pack a bunch of flavor in a simple dry rub!
Growing up in Missouri I appreciate a good spice rub. This spice rub is quick, easy, and super flavorful! I personally navigate toward spice rubs rather than BBQ sauces because they are easier to clean off your grill. Just a few ingredients and you can transform your chicken!
Scroll to the bottom for the consolidated recipe!
- The Goya Adobo spice blend is a little too salty for my taste! I use Penzey’s Spices Adobo blend so I can better control the salt content on the chicken!
- I salt and pepper the chicken thighs separately rather than adding to the spice mixture so I can see the amount I am adding to each piece!
Yields: 4 chicken thighs
Adobo Chicken Thigh Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 ½ tsp Adobo seasoning (Penzey’s Spices)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh lime
Adobo Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Heat grill to high heat
- Salt and Pepper the chicken before rubbing with the spice blend.
- Evenly sprinkle the spice blend on the chicken and rub in.
- Cook chicken three minutes per side or until chicken easily releases! Ensure internal temperature is 165 Degrees.
- Finish with a squeeze of a lime! Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Site contains Affiliate Links, and I may receive a small commission if you click the link and purchase a product. I will never recommend anything I haven’t tried and liked! Thank you for supporting Inclusive Kitchen!