This Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Nut Bread has changed my life, a quick and easy way to make a healthier sweet treat, I’m all for it!
I would like to think of myself as a healthy eater, but some mornings my sweet tooth needs to be satisfied. Everyone’s go to in the kitchen when they see overripe bananas is to make a loaf of a banana bread. Now, imagine placing a chocolatey spin on a classic. This banana bread hits all the “breakfast” notes, while also allowing you to indulge before even going to work. Oh, and the best part is this recipe calls for Bob’s Red Mill chocolate cake mix to eliminate 75% of the work. Now let us eat cake, or you know chocolate banana bread!
Scroll to the bottom for consolidated recipe!
- Line your loaf pan with parchment paper for easy clean up!
- Allow loaf to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely
Temperature: 350 Degrees
Yields: (1) 9in Loaf
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- 1 pkg Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- ¼ Enjoy Life Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Combine cake mix according to package instructions
- Add 2 smashed bananas, chopped walnuts, and mini chocolate chips
- Pour batter into loaf pan
- Bake for 1 hour @ 350 Degrees until a knife comes out clean
- Let cool and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Site contains Affiliate Links, and I may receive a small commission if you click the link and purchase a product. I will never recommend anything I haven’t tried and liked! Thank you for supporting Inclusive Kitchen!