Indulge in this gluten free chocolate mug cake anytime you’d like. Rich chocolaty flavor without the commitment or time of a full cake!
Sometimes you need a warm dessert to end your day, but making three dozen cookies is not the simplest task. Not only is this dessert prepared and cooked within five minutes, but also makes an individual serving meaning no leftovers. This mug cake is decadent without being too heavy, and you can dress it up with whipped cream, fresh berries, or ice cream! So, give yourself a treat without feeling too guilty, you deserve it!
Scroll to the bottom for consolidated recipe!
- Spray the mugs with pam to make for easier clean up!
Yields: 2 Mug Cakes
- ¼ cup gluten free flour (Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ semi sweet mega chunks, melted (Enjoy Life Mega Chunks)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp white vinegar
Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients and whisk to blend
- In a smaller bowl, add coconut oil and chocolate chunks and melt in microwave
- In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients and stir until combined
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until smooth
- Separate the batter into two microwave safe coffee mugs
- Microwave separately for 1 minute each
- Top with sprinkles or sea salt and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Site contains Affiliate Links, and I may receive a small commission if you click the link and purchase a product. I will never recommend anything I haven’t tried and liked! Thank you for supporting Inclusive Kitchen!