The Golden Milk Latte is in right now, it’s full of turmeric, which is being said to prevent heart disease, and is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
Looking for something different than your normal cup of coffee or tea? Golden Milk lattes are all the rage right now due to their health benefits and unique flavor! I’ve combined a classic golden latte recipe with my favorite vanilla tea to add a caffeine kick. This is delicious iced or hot! Trust me you are going to want to add this to your morning routine or as an afternoon pick me up!
Yields: 2 Lattes
Golden Milk Latte Ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
- Honey to taste
- 1 ½- 2 cups water + 2 bags of Tazo Vanilla Bean Macron Tea
- Brew Tazo Tea as normal with two tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- Microwave almond milk until hot. Remove and whisk in all other items until combined
- Combine tea and milk mixture. Serve warm or over ice. Garnish with cinnamon and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Site contains Affiliate Links, and I may receive a small commission if you click the link and purchase a product. I will never recommend anything I haven’t tried and liked! Thank you for supporting Inclusive Kitchen!